Terms & Conditions
• A £300 (non-refundable) deposit is required to secure any booking(s). The remaining balance is required 3 months before the wedding or event date.
• If the remaining balance is not paid within 3 months before the wedding or event, the booking will be cancelled, and deposit will be lost.
• Cancellation Charges – Covid-19 related
o Any cancellation due to Covid-19 government restrictions, will gain a full refund.
o You can to change the booking date without any additional cost (based on the journeys and duration of the hours booked being the same as the original booking). This is subject to the same car being available on the new date requested.
o If the same car you booked in the original booking is not available at the new date, then you can get a full refund or select a different prestige luxury wedding car from within our range (and the price will be amended accordingly).
• Standard Cancellation Charges (Non Covid-19 related)
o Any cancellation once a wedding car has been booked, any deposits paid are non-refundable.
o If booking is cancelled more the 3 months of the wedding date (or booked event date), then a 50% of full booking price paid will be refunded
o If booking is cancelled within 3 months to 6 weeks of the wedding date (or booked event date), then a 25% of full booking price paid will be refunded
o If booking is cancelled within 6 weeks of the wedding date (or booked event date), then no refunded is provided.
• Any changes to your original booking before wedding or event day will be charged accordingly
• Any additional hours going beyond the original booking schedule on the day, will be charged at £90 per hour + any additional fuel cost required
• We operate a non-smoking policy in all our vehicles
• Any malicious damage, breakage, excessive soiling or carelessness causing damage to the vehicle will be charged directly to the person who paid for the booking. Excessive soiling is determined by when the car cannot be easily rectified by the chauffeur with the equipment provided in the vehicle and be deemed unsuitable for the next client.
o All our vehicles are only serviced and maintained regularly by Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Mercedes Main Dealer, or Manufacturer Authorised Independent or car Manufacturer Specialist, in order to keep them in the best condition.
o However, even with cars being serviced and maintained regularly, there is always the rare possibilities that a car can breakdown. In this kind of unfortunate occurrence of the car breaking down, we cannot be held responsible.
o We will make great efforts to get you to your destination on time, but we cannot be held liable any loses, distress or damages due to any delays caused by the breakdown situation.
o In cases of breakdown, we always have a back-up prestige/luxury car which can be provided
• We always provide extra time for your journeys and take great efforts to get you to your destination on time, However, we cannot be held liable any loses, distress or damages for
delays caused by the situations beyond our control like road works, traffic jams, extreme weather conditions, etc
• In the unfortunate occurrence where wedding car has broken down and the back up car is called out, and a 50% refund with be given and no further costs or compensation will be provided
• If for any reason the wedding car booked is deemed unroadworthy prior to the wedding date/ event date or fails to start on the wedding/event date, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity, the back up car is called out, and a 50% refund with be given and no further costs or compensation will be provided
• The back up car is set as a prestige/luxury level of Mercedes S-Class or higher